Okay, SO seriously?! April of 2010 was the last time I have blogged? What the heck? I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be honest, I forget I have this blog and I need to start using it more effectively.
I know I had said I was going to bake through a whole cook book (Martha Stewart Cupcakes) and well ..... I've only done like two recipes. The one I have posted last year of the chicks and I made a strawberry cupcake. I did come up with my own recipe for a double chocolate cupcake, does that count? I made it for my son's Batman birthday and for my friends little girls flower birthday. Yep, I'm gonna count it. OH and I made my own birthday cupcakes too from scratch but it was a recipe from better homes and gardening, so I'm gonna count that too!
I have been in the crafty mood recently. Maybe cause I'm nesting or something. We will be having our 3rd child in May, second daughter, and I've just been a crafting fool. I did venture in sewing a dress for my daughter back in November 2010. I was pretty proud of that, but I don't think I will be doing it again anytime soon. I will give more props to those who are in the fashion industry. It's a lot of hard work and patience to make clothing. I don't think will do it again, okay, maybe one more time for my new baby girl that is on her way.
I will be posting some pictures of my "hand made stuff" in the near future, I not only do cupcakes. But for now, here are some pictures of those cupcakes I was telling you about.
2 comments:
Love that you updated this, and posted pictures!! You're an amazing woman, a total Proverbs 31!!
WooHoooooo! I'm shocked but SOOO excited that you are back in action on your blog! So what, we'll get the next update from you with pictures of the cupcakes you did for "#3's" first birthday!? HAHAHAHA! LOOOOVE the flower cupcakes...so pretty!!!
Post a Comment