So I finally got the Martha Stewart cupcake book. I was so excited when I got it in the mail that I thought it was Christmas. I must admit, am I the only one who reads a cookbook like it was a "normal" book? I've always done that with my cook books, it's weird. I've read it over and over again and it doesn't bore me. Now to decide on what cupcake I want to make. I just might have my husband and kids help me pick out one. Or should I just start in the order that they are written in the book? ..... hmmmmm..... decisions, decisions.
Off I go to face the rest of the day. Hopefully I can follow through with my goal and not give up, which I tend to do often. I do feel that I have some accountability since I started a blog.
Have a sweet blessed day!
3 comments:
Did you see the movie Julie and Julia? Make them ALL one by one and blog about it! haha :) Well as long as you plan on sharing that is.
I totally read cookbooks like that too, over and over and over and over.....you get the idea!!
I say go from front to back...and you and Kathy are weird...I would NEVER think of reading a cookbook as a book to pass the time. Or maybe it is me that is weird?!?
xoxo,
Veronica
Post a Comment